Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2)
Thought Kyrie was fouled there. Need to see the replay though. Big few minutes coming up
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, rocky164
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 10:05 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: PJ shit him down several times in the first half with no help. I think they need a bigger defender on him than Green. Green is working hard and sticking with him, but it just doesn’t seem to bother SGA, like at all.

DJJ back in. I think it was just a cross match situation last time down. Or at least I hope so.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 10:05 PM)GATA Wrote: No reason to have Luka off the floor.  He has to play every minute in the second half.  Irving giving us nothing.  Keep Green in.

I think Luka will be back in here. Green will need a blow soon. He’s working hard out there. I’d go Tim over Hardy.
Like Reply
Glad Green didn’t bypass shots. Open corner threes are good shots. He needs to shoot them with fonfidence
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 10:05 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: PJ shut him down several times in the first half with no help. I think they need a bigger defender on him than Green. Green is working hard and sticking with him, but it just doesn’t seem to bother SGA, like at all.

Because SGA is very crafty.
Like Reply
This is bad coaching. Get Luka in the damn game
Like Reply
Kidd sticking with this lineup?
Like Reply
OUTSTANDING defense from DJJ on SGA.

Much better than Green.
Like Reply
Too many gifts. Just like game four. Only reason OKC is in the game are dumb plays from the Mavs.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, RGP1981
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 10:08 PM)GATA Wrote: This is bad coaching.  Get Luka in the damn game

Do you even care to know that they extended the lead with Luka out, or that things seem shaky now that he’s back in? 

Not saying it’s his fault, but the team did just fine while he rested.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
HELL YES LUKA!111
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
PJ can’t throw it in the ocean
Like Reply
That felt like,it could’ve been a lot worse. They needed that Luka three in the worst way and he delivered!
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, rocky164
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 10:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: HELL YES LUKA!111

‘Twas a man’s 3.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 10:14 PM)GATA Wrote: PJ can’t throw it in the ocean

Hahahahahaha it was a well-contested shot he had to take to beat the buzzer after the rest of the offense stalled. 

Every time I think your posts can’t get dumber, you find a way to top yourself.
  • nicholasthefan, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Both teams a little unsteady in the fourth. Mavs maintain lead though.

Fourth should be aggressive. Go to the basket. Finish at rim or drive and kick. Keep SGA off the foul line
Like Reply
Still haven't figured out what Hardy's role is. He isn't doing anything on offense and on defense SGA is hunting for the mismatch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Mavs are letting OKC hang around, by letting 11-12 point leads get cut back to 7-9 each time, instead of pulling away and putting it out of reach. That's exactly what happened in game 4 too. Luckily though, this 3rd quarter ended up with 12 points lead instead of less.
Like Reply
Whistles starting to be a factor not in our favor
Like Reply
Hardy and Hardaway should see no more minutes
Like Reply