Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2)
(05-15-2024, 09:44 PM)RGP1981 Wrote: I don't mean to pick on Josh Green but he needs to be more fearless and selfless, in this way... he needs to stop worrying about how it will look if he misses and focus on driving hard to the rim when he gets a chance to, and come away with either the points or a foul from one of their better players.

That’s not picking on him. 98% of us have been screaming that for years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • RGP1981
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 09:43 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Too passive. Not enough dribble penetration. But as I stated. Easier said than done. He has to work super hard for everything. Basically playing 90s ball where bigger defenders could just use their hands to stay in front of guards like Kyrie.

It kinda puts into perspective how good and talented MJ and Kobe were. Those guys would probably have had 20 points at the half in a game like this, or more, unlike Shai's 10 points and Kyrie's 7 points.
Like Reply
Pretty good first half. Up 10. I’ll take that.
Like Reply
Get PJ the hell out of the game
Like Reply
Wtf PJ
Like Reply
Washington with INCREDIBLE defense, and Gafford looking better around the rim.
  • Arioch
Like Reply
DJJ with a great game but this is the third time that he gives up the offensive board.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Some dumb and unnecessary fouls to start this half
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
Pj with another great defensive possession and another man style rebound.

And there are STILL dummies who don’t get why he’s good.
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
The defense is BALLING. They’re treating Joe like he’s Giddey. So far, so good.
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 09:51 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Pj with another great defensive possession and another man style rebound.

And there are STILL dummies who don’t get why he’s good.

We all get how good he is. But it was a dumb 3rd foul and then he threw the ball away. Partly Kai fault, of course.
Like Reply
Dallas has to convert some of these OKC misses into points.

Feels like they’re matching miss for miss.
[-] The following 2 users Like DallasMaverick's post:
  • KillerLeft, rocky164
Like Reply
Green and PJ!!!
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 09:53 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: We all get how good he is. But it was a dumb 3rd foul and then he threw the ball away. Partly Kai fault, of course.

I’m not talking about you, lol.
Like Reply
PJ finally joins the party
Like Reply
Green Energy!
Like Reply
Green can’t create off the dribble but is good if you can get him on the move going to the rim. His passing really stands out there. If he could develop a little floater.

Let’s see how he guards SHA here. Seems like SGA can get to his places on the floor against him.
Like Reply
Who is a PJ-like SG/SF that Mavs can trade for or sign in the off-season? Seriously, I want a slightly smaller PJ clone at SG/SF.

Aaron Wiggins is the closest I can see who should be easily AND cheaply available.
Like Reply
Any possession that doesn't end up with _osh Green shooting is a good possession. They need to keep letting him drive and pass...he's a connector and that's when he's at his best. NOT when he's just standing still and throwing up threes
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 09:54 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m not talking about you, lol.

Look for KillerLeft’s forthcoming tome “PJ for Dummies!”  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply