Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (1-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-1)
Falling asleep on the defensive board.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Nobody is boxing out
Like Reply
I miss Luka Magic. It's been awhile...
Like Reply
As hard as they are playing they are leaving a lot of meat on the bone. Missed free throws, turnovers and now offensive boards. Just feel like it is going to come back and bite them
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, The Jom
Like Reply
(05-13-2024, 10:49 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: As hard as they are playing they are leaving a lot of meat on the bone.  Missed free throws, turnovers and now offensive boards.  Just feel like it is going to come back and bite them

Agree. They don’t look like a championship team. They do look like a championship defense though. With Luka and Kyrie playing 40 mins per.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(05-13-2024, 10:49 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: As hard as they are playing they are leaving a lot of meat on the bone.  Missed free throws, turnovers and now offensive boards

In the past, they would never have won a game like this.

But with their new defensive capabilities…

The dream is alive!
Like Reply
Save us, Kai.
Like Reply
Good grief…these ticky tack fouls
Like Reply
OKC wants it more. Mavs are going to kick themselves if they blow this game
Like Reply
(05-13-2024, 10:50 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Save us, Kai.

Hope he doesn't foul out...
Like Reply
How could OKC challenge? Didn’t they use and lose their challenge in the first half?
Like Reply
Unbelievably clutch tie up and clutch jump ball win by Gafford. Well done.
Like Reply
The Mavs look like the more tired team at the moment. They're defending well during the FIRST possession, but after an alarming number of offensive rebounds for the Thunder, they're often breaking down.
Like Reply
(05-13-2024, 10:53 PM)rocky164 Wrote: How could OKC challenge?  Didn’t they use and lose their challenge in the first half?

First challenge was successful so they kept one.
Like Reply
I hope I am wrong but this isn’t going to end well. Shari is clearly the best player in this game…by far
Like Reply
It's really going to come down to last possession.
Like Reply
I have been reading but not contributing much. Someone mentioned kicking themselves...so many wasted possesions with risky passes.
Like Reply
5 minutes to determine this series and whether Luka has “it” in him. He’s getting crushed by SGA right now.
Like Reply
SGA carrying OKC. Luka and Kyrie getting carried by PJ and DJJ.
Like Reply
(05-13-2024, 10:55 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I hope I am wrong but this isn’t going to end well.  Shari is clearly the best player in this game…by far

Well, don't type it into existence!!!
Like Reply