Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Celtics
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 27: BOS (18-7) @ DAL (18-9) | 103-109 loss
Where's the help defense?
Like Reply
You notice the buttkissing Celtic announcers didn't want to see that replay and no one was calling for a replay on that in that lull.

It's amazing to me that they have showed EVERY stinkin replay where they think the Mavs have breathed on someone, and make it out like highway robbery, adn things like that just go by the wayside and they don't say a word.

***I know it's not the Celtic announcers, I was making a point about the bias here.

Early in the game, KP ran the pick and roll with Powell TWICE and got two fouls on an alley oop try to Powell...you NEVER see a 7'3" guy do that, but they never even mentioned it once...they were reminiscing about the good old days, probably not even paying attention.

AND HOW IS THAT A FOUL WHEN PORZINGAS GETS PUSHED INTO THE FRONT ROW ON THE PUTBACK DUNK AND YOU BREATH ON TATUM AND IT'S AN AND 1?
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Jeez, nothing's falling right now. #90sscoreline
Like Reply
I think that was the first shooting foul the Mavs gotten in the 4th quarter. 

F these refs man
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
That should be an And 1...this is crap.
Like Reply
Brunson is so fucking shit dude.

Like 90% of the time he's fine and does well. But the other 10% he literally throws the game away with his choices.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
The refs are normal garden variety NBA refs.  Completely incompetent...
Like Reply
So frustrating
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 11:43 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Wright does not have his burst.
I think he has it, but is afraid to risk Rick's ire if he is aggressive and it doesn't work out.
Like Reply
THANK GOD.

See Brunson??? Smart choices mean shots go in.
Like Reply
Brunson has done nothing tonight
Like Reply
Why cant this team protect home? Might as well end up 5th-8th if they're going to be a better road team.
Like Reply
Does Kemba think he's got something to prove against the Mavs?

Would still be nice if anyone could hit a shot btw, looking at you THJ...
Like Reply
What a turnover by Brunson. 

Where is JJ Barea? At least he wouldn't throw the ball away and he'd be equally ineffective on defense.
Like Reply
Brunson makes some terrible plays when they matter the most.
Like Reply
Refs struggling tonight, almost as much as Brunson and THJ
Like Reply
BRUNSON TURNS IT OVER AGAIN I CANNOT BELIEVE IT 

PLEASE YANK HIM WHAT THE FUCK CARLISLE
Like Reply
Yeah, I’m ok if we trade Brunson
Like Reply
Reality bites
Like Reply
Fuck Brunson!!!
Like Reply