Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Heat
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: MIA (19-7) @ DAL (17-8) | 118-122 OT loss
Hard to beat 65% three point shooting but maybe they'll cool off in the second half.
Like Reply
Porzingis needs to be Powell on offense.

I wonder whether Wizards would do Powell, Lee, Brunson+GS 2nd for Bertans, Mahinmi and Bonga.
Like Reply
Wish Mavs could trade for Derrick Jones Jr.
Like Reply
DWade was a c**t. 

Otherwise, I have zero hatred towards the Heat organization.  They're one of the best run organizations is sports.  That was just a random injury that happens.  Yall need to chill.
Like Reply
Maybe the Heat will be just as unlucky in the 2nd half as they were lucky in the first.
Like Reply
Great drive by KP there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Herro with the early shot clock three chuck.

KP with the aggressive drive!
Like Reply
get this under 15 at the half
Like Reply
Big 3 by JJ there.

Lol. Even with Luka out the refs give the Heat all the calls. JJ obviously hacked there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
These refs are such shit
Like Reply
so bad htis team is just so poorly coached
Like Reply
Barea ball at its finest. 4 possessions. 1 good 3. 1 missed 3. 1 turnover. 1 missed layup.

Carlisle is going to have to give a hell of a halftime speech to this team.
Like Reply
go to the basket stop chucking three pointers and play D
Like Reply
(12-14-2019, 09:36 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: go to the basket  stop chucking three pointers and play D
True, but we have people here complaining about Powell and Brunson driving the lane.  And Rick is not big on hard nosed basketball either.
Like Reply
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/bfd2e13d-e6...6f7AB.copy

Harper yammering on about the heat shooting this good all the time.  No, they don't Harp.
Like Reply
Honestly I despise the Heat but I don't think we should be encouraging injuring one of their players, even if one of theirs mistakenly (If it was intentional he should get banned from the NBA) injured our best player.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/YoungNBA/status/1206040745595023361

No mercy from the league.

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...1188411393

Oh yeah that...
Like Reply
Good move to start Brunson in the 3rd.
Like Reply
There we go KP
Like Reply
Robinson's eyes getting too big from out there in Plano!
Like Reply