Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
89.47%
17 89.47%
Kings
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 23: SAC (9-13) @ DAL (16-7) | 106-110 loss
(12-08-2019, 08:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: never ever ever everever verveverveverververv happebn.
agree
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:12 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Luka is off tonight. He isn't there this game, no rhythm. If he wakes up, game might change.

I just don't agree with ya there. Luka has been one of the only players consistently performing on offense. 10/4/5 is nothing to scoff at. While he hasn't been supernova, he's been solid. 

Its the defensive side where the Mavs need to wake up. So many missed rotations and box outs. If they can just string together a couple of stops the offense will naturally flow.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I'm getting a snack, that should change momentum right? Smile
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:14 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I'm getting a snack, that should change momentum right? Smile

The more I'm drinking the worse they play, maybe I should switch to a coke?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:14 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:12 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Luka is off tonight. He isn't there this game, no rhythm. If he wakes up, game might change.

I just don't agree with ya there. Luka has been one of the only players consistently performing on offense. 10/4/5 is nothing to scoff at. While he hasn't been supernova, he's been solid. 

Its the defensive side where the Mavs need to wake up. So many missed rotations and box outs. If they can just string together a couple of stops the offense will naturally flow.

His floor is incredible but he isn't good tonight, he doesn't move well. I look more at the details.
Like Reply
Just double down and go for shots!!!
Jager Bombs will be a good pick up
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:05 PM)Hypermav Wrote: JJB ball was RC over coaching.

The thing is, I do think JJB and Luka have good chemistry together, and having 2 guys out there who are incredibly unselfish and always look for the open man just creates a killer offense. The only issue is that JJB only knows one way to play, and thats with the ball in his hand and him looking to create, like a Mini-Nash, except less efficient. 

Which is what drives me insane, because Luka is arguably the best playmaker in the league right now and here we have RC, by design, making JJB the primary offensive creator where Luka doesn't touch the ball the entire possession, which should never ever ever everever verveverveverververv happebn.

Carlisle relapses yet again on Puerto Rican Rum. It is his weakness; he LOVES him some 2011 nostalgia. 

On a more a serious note, not sure why Carlisle thinks JJB is going to repeat his fluke performances from earlier in the season. He is trying to defy the odds with 35 year old player coming off an Achilles injury.

We cannot rely on JJB, let the regular rotation players work through it because that's who we are going to need to count on in the end.
Like Reply
Maybe he comes out.guns blazing in the third. I'm curious how they respond.
Like Reply
If D will not start to produce no O miracle will not help mavs win this game.
Harp said something about Luka's jordans, missed that, what did he say?
Let me see which "color" of shoes Luka will bring on the court into 2nd half.
I hope mavs will put themselves together and try to win this one.
Like Reply
Just a 20 pt lead. Teams come back from that, damn near every night. Hit a few 3's, you're back in it.
Like Reply
Dangit, foul Bjelica if he's going to drive right past you anyway!
Like Reply
THJ is spitting hot fire right now.

Powell has been getting cooked everywhere on the floor tonight.
Like Reply
So much for miracles.
Like Reply
Lol we are gonna lose by 30
Like Reply
Oh oh, the deficit got even bigger. You know what the solution is? That's right, Puerto Rican Rum.

Bring him back in Carlisle, we need a spark!!!
Like Reply
RC should pull all the starters and tell them they are finished for the night. No effort at all
Like Reply
Wow I gues htey did not wake up in the locker room
Like Reply
Good god THJ is on fire!
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:15 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:14 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I'm getting a snack, that should change momentum right? Smile

The more I'm drinking the worse they play, maybe I should switch to a coke?

Thats it I'm drinking a coke.
Like Reply
Just feed THJ until he cools off
Like Reply