Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Kings
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 55: SAC (21-33) @ DAL (33-22) | 130-111 win
(02-12-2020, 10:24 PM)cow Wrote: Kent you are down 23, stop trying to be a tough guy with Luka.
Bazemore is bottom 5 player in the NBA for me, Streaky, punky and a mental weakling.  Other than that he is fine...
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:23 PM)Jym Wrote: Maybe I'm just bad luck for him, but I've never seen Bogdanovic play well

I'd love to have him, that aside, I think he needs a change of scenery.  I have similar thoughts to yours on Fox.  He's amazingly quick but I've never seen him take over a game (not that I watch of lot of the Kings and it probably doesn't help playing next to a chucker like Heild).
Like Reply
This is not ice hockey. Carlisle needs to stop simulating short-handed situations during games. You don´t need to play 3 on 5 with Wright and Jackson together.
Like Reply
I wish hemorrhoids on RC for not playing WCS.
Like Reply
Where is RC's rotation to bench?
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:27 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: This is not ice hockey. Carlisle needs to stop simulating short-handed situations during games. You don´t need to play 3 on 5 with Wright and Jackson together.

Maybe the recent Lee minutes were to break Jackson down so he can build him back up?  Not that his outside shot is falling, but I do think he's played better tonight.

Seth is dropping some tough ass dimes tonight.
Like Reply
Is it just me or is Luke Walton starting to look like John C Riley from Step Brothers...haha
Like Reply
Harp, you were so close! "This will not be his first." lol
Like Reply
Lightning strikes twice lol
Like Reply
Look at those stat lines from Luka and KP. That's what we hoped we were getting last year.
Like Reply
LOLOL Boban again!
Like Reply
Look at the size of Boban on the bench next to Luka!  Look at his hands! Sheesh. And Luka is a pretty big man.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:38 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Look at those stat lines from Luka and KP. That's what we hoped we were getting last year.

I imagine this will be the norm in year two of the pairing.
Like Reply
sweet dish from Seth to Maxi
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
I just read Peja lips. He asked Vlade to remind him again why he didn't draft Luka.
Like Reply
Boban and WCS. Let´s go.
Like Reply
Seth and WCS are REALLY good in the pick and roll together already. Need to play them more.
Like Reply
Lol, feed WCS!
Like Reply
Probably will be lost in the Luka/KP domination but Curry had one hell of a game.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:46 PM)cow Wrote: Probably will be lost in the Luka/KP domination but Curry had one hell of a game.

He is my Dirkie.
Like Reply