Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 3 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (1-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (1-1)
Green consistently caught out of position on defense this game.
Like Reply
Green is such a frustrating player for me. Push in the back for a fouls and then k think it was his man he left in the corner. Those are plays that will take him off the court. He just doesn’t put together consistent games. I really want to like him and I do at times.

This will need to be a Kyrie game. Luka is not moving well at all
Like Reply
(05-11-2024, 03:32 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: They're not ahead any more.

Okay this confirms you want OKC to win. You acted weird all series already. OKC is so great. Their youth. They be a problem forever. Rolleyes
Like Reply
(05-11-2024, 03:33 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: Green consistently caught out of position on defense this game.

He´s like a guard Dwight Powell. Yeah he acts like he tries, but he never fights through a screen, commits dumb fouls and is just undersized activity bunny.
Like Reply
Gafford hurts a different body part every game
Like Reply
Terrible call on lively. That is an foul on dort
Like Reply
(05-11-2024, 03:39 PM)Luka77 Wrote: Terrible call on lively.  That is an offensive foul on dort

Patented Dort pull down.
Like Reply
These guys need to pump fake Holmgren. He bites on everything, but Gafford and Lively always go up on the first action. Luka just toys with him. If we wants to foul somebody out, he should go after Chet.
Like Reply
**** these end of quarters, man
Like Reply
Why did PJ leave Joe?
Like Reply
Good game so far. SGA is just dominating Luka. That’s been the difference. Still, Luka getting cooked and Mavs only down by 1 may be a good sign.
Like Reply
Mavs will need Luka or Kyrie to step up big in second half. I think it will need to be Ky. Luka just is really battling but is really compromised today.
Like Reply
(05-11-2024, 03:34 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Okay this confirms you want OKC to win. You acted weird all series already. OKC is so great. Their youth. They be a problem forever. Rolleyes

WTF dude? I ain't the one. I said they weren't ahead anymore. So that means I want them to win? GTFOH with that BS. OKC is good whether you acknowledge it or not.
Like Reply
Lively and Green each with 3 fouls if I’m not mistaken. Happy PJ and DJJ not in any foul trouble this game.
Like Reply
Joe has way too many open looks, stop leaving him
Like Reply
Are they shitting me always leaving Joe open. Just let SGA take the contested two.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
(05-11-2024, 03:44 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Mavs will need Luka or Kyrie to step up big in second half.  I think it will need to be Ky.  Luka just is really battling but is really compromised today.

Kyrie really struggles with Williams. They need to run him around some screens and take some quick trigger 3s. If he dribbles into Williams they immediately double him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
(05-11-2024, 03:44 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Mavs will need Luka or Kyrie to step up big in second half.  I think it will need to be Ky.  Luka just is really battling but is really compromised today.

Jalen Williams is making life miserable for Kyrie though. His defense on him has been superb. They need to bring a big up in the pick and roll. Kyrie having trouble getting separation on ISO.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
Hopefully the arena takes it up a notch in the 2nd half and energizes the team and Luka through his injury.
Like Reply
I dunno. Looks like the strategy is to commit no fouls first half so we can get after it second half maybe? No physicality in our D at all. And our centers are getting manhandled by their little dudes. Except for on the boards. And even there, it’s not like our bigs are the real difference.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply