Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 NBA Draft
It does seem like teams value 2025 much much much higher than 2024, so a simple THJ for Grimes pick swap trade was probably never going to happen. I´m starting to feel strongly about a much bigger deal happening (or nothing). Minimum level of incoming talent: Deandre Hunter.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:48 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: But that would mean someone named "Bobi Klintman" would be a Maverick, so I'd hope "and stuff" reflects that imposition on the fans.

Bobi is a fun name to say.

Boban would be proud!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:51 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
The Knicks are trading No. 38 to OKC, source tells ESPN

Presti does know there is a limit on roster size right?
Legler: "If Luka wins this year, against a healthy Celtics team, at his age, the league is in trouble."
Like Reply
Ajay Mitchell to OKC
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:52 PM)audiosway Wrote: Presti does know there is a limit on roster size right?

Probably picking guys that already agreed to two-way contracts.
Like Reply
Doing this in the ESPN studio might be the most cringe thing ESPN has done.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:53 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Probably picking guys that already agreed to two-way contracts.

Yeah. That's what I'm thinking. I was mainly just making a poorly timed joke.
Legler: "If Luka wins this year, against a healthy Celtics team, at his age, the league is in trouble."
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:55 PM)audiosway Wrote: Yeah. That's what I'm thinking. I was mainly just making a poorly timed joke.

Yeah our inactivity is a bit boring.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • audiosway
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:55 PM)audiosway Wrote: Yeah. That's what I'm thinking. I was mainly just making a poorly timed joke.

Not counting the picks they made this year, they actually have only 11 players under contract for next season
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • audiosway
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:56 PM)omahen Wrote: Not counting the picks they made this year, they actually have only 11 players under contract for next season

He is definitely in the stages of still filling out the team and developing players. If they can keep it together it should be a great team.
Like Reply
Teams/GMs living up to their reputations. Jazz collect bigs. Raptors add another non shooting athlet/ballhandler. Spurs take the guard from europe. OKC an athletic defensive minded PG.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Are these bums at ESPN ever going to do an accurate live draft board. Woj is reporting the trades on air and they still put the wrong teams on the website.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:58 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Are these bums at ESPN ever going to do an accurate live draft board. Woj is reporting the trades on air and they still put the wrong teams on the website.

Not that I want to defend BSPN.  But this is an NBA thing that they just won't fix themselves.
[-] The following 1 user Likes speedkilz88's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
The arrogance of the James family is unreal. I know other teams don´t think Bronny is worth fighting over, but I´d celebrate if Boston took him at #54 and handed him a plane ticket to Australia in seat #18.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
NBACentral (@TheDunkCentral)
Bronny James could play in Australia, per Bob Myers

Bob Myers states that Rich Paul is warning teams against drafting Bronny James, threatening that James will play in Australia next season if selected
Like Reply
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) ✧
The Knicks are trading No. 40 to the Suns, source tells ESPN.
Like Reply
Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) ✧
Knicks now have Nos. 51 and 56 in this NBA Draft, sources said
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 04:02 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: NBACentral (@TheDunkCentral)
Bronny James could play in Australia, per Bob Myers

Bob Myers states that Rich Paul is warning teams against drafting Bronny James, threatening that James will play in Australia next season if selected

Code for: "Let him fall to the Lakers. LeBron isn't coming to your flyover team, you delusional mormons."
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 04:02 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: The arrogance of the James family is unreal. I know other teams don´t think Bronny is worth fighting over, but I´d celebrate if Boston took him at #54 and handed him a plane ticket to Australia in seat #18.

Yeah. If his last name wasn't James he wouldn't even be getting consideration right now.
Like Reply
Best passing big of the draft gone.
Like Reply