Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 NBA Draft
6’1 guard? Too small I don’t care how good can shoot. He looks tiny/skinny too. What am I missing .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deebo's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 07:27 PM)Deebo Wrote: 6’1 guard?  Too small I don’t care how good can shoot.  What am I missing .

Agreed. 

He also had some bad turnover tendencies.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Reed can shoot and looks interesting. Although Luka is going to look to get him switched on him around 40 times a game Smile
Like Reply
A lot of people like Castle. Needs to shoot better and I think Hurley gets the most out of his players
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 07:25 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Would be really tough to keep DJJ though. 

I agree with you though, Hunter intrigues me. Although Hawk fans are kind of sick and tired of him.

Unless it signals the end of Josh Green. Not much space for him in the rotation, if we had Hunter, DJJ and Washington at forward.
Like Reply
Castle to the Spurs. Surely that's not going to be their PG right?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 07:33 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Castle to the Spurs. Surely that's not going to be their PG right?

No that is sochan.  Ha ha
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Let’s see who the Pistons want to pair with THJ here
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
I have no idea what Lindsey looks like. Is he in war room?
Like Reply
Detroit keeps gambling on upside.
Like Reply
ake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Apologies, Charlotte is working on a trade back to No. 9.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 07:31 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Unless it signals the end of Josh Green. Not much space for him in the rotation, if we had Hunter, DJJ and Washington at forward.

Powell+THJ is almost a 1 for 1 for Hunter salary wise.
Like Reply
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
The Grizzlies have long wanted Donovan Clingan, and Memphis appears to be closing in on a move for the UConn center. Portland has wanted Clingan as well, holding No. 7.
Like Reply
From Dallas, Texas and plays the same position as THJ. It´s happening. Big Grin

Looking at the top 5 so far, he looks like the player, I´d be most confident in. Just based of his vibes.
Like Reply
Now the Hornets are staying at 6. That is weird.
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
The Hornets are now staying at No. 6, sources tell @YahooSports.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 07:45 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Now the Hornets are staying at 6.  That is weird.

Starting to think nobody really liked these centers. Just tried to generate extra trade value from teams like Memphis or OKC.
Like Reply
What the hell!!

Hornets deny a move back trade to take Salaun????
Like Reply
So is Ayton moved this summer or next year?
Like Reply
The US Youth Sports System is broken. An NBA Draft thread where 3 of the first 6 players taken are French felt like as good a place as any to throw that in.
[-] The following 2 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • KillerLeft, The Jom
Like Reply