Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why can't Melli be the other half of our PF tandem
(03-31-2021, 02:31 PM)HanspardShowerVoice Wrote: I must be the only person who doesn't care at all about complaining to the refs.   LeBron and Tim Duncan are the biggest call complainers I've seen in my lifetime, didn't seem to hurt their  careers.    In fact, I would say if you're not working the refs for calls, you're probably leaving points on the floor imho.

I hated it when they did it, too, and I'd argue that Luka comes across as even more annoying than either of them ever did to anyone not a Mavs fan. It's the one and only early thing about Luka I'm not thrilled about, and frankly, I think it's hurting him with the refs, not helping. This might be somewhat "on the refs" and not on him, but there's something about his interactions with them that doesn't come across to me the same way as those other players you mentioned. Idk, but maybe they don't take him as seriously as they took those dudes? I don't know that there has ever been an English challenged (this must get better for Luka, for a variety of reasons) Euro who interacted with the refs this often. Also, it should be noted that these are largely different refs than the ones "palms up Timmy" used to terrorize.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can't Melli be the other half of our PF tandem - by KillerLeft - 03-31-2021, 03:57 PM