Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judgement-Free (Over)Reaction Thread
Guys, I’m tired of this version of Mavs basketball. Life with COVID is old and sports are supposed to be fun, and I can’t say it’s been much of that watching the Mavs recently. I still love the Mavs and am an eternal optimist when it comes to them, so I will continue to punish myself until this thing turns around, but I need a spot to vent after another tough loss. 

So consider this a safe space where what you post won’t be held against you (by me at least) and go ahead and speak your truth, I’ll start.

- I’m worried there’s nothing else RC can do for us. I’m tired of him sitting Luka for 1/3 to 1/2 of the 4th quarter of tight games just because that is the rotation. It was infuriating to see Luka still on the bench after the timeout in the 4th, then come to the scorers table immediately after the next basket. And it’s not RCs fault the players can’t make shots, but it is his fault this thing is so predictable.

- Porzingis is killing me. He had some nice 3s tonight and some nice blocks, but he has to be a better rebounder and stop taking such dumb shots just trying to get into rhythm. I swear I roll my eyes at 3/4 shots he takes. I know he can be better cause we saw it in the bubble, but the Mavs needed him to be there awhile ago.

- Trade anyone but Luka for a reliable #2, I don’t even care

- Rebrand this thing already. I like the Hardwood classic green jerseys but dislike pretty much all the rest aside from the white though it needs to be freshened up. 

I feel better typing already.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Judgement-Free (Over)Reaction Thread - by DrMav - 02-01-2021, 11:14 PM