Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 10.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
10 100.00%
Bulls
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: CHI (5-8) @ DAL (6-6) | 101-117 loss
(01-17-2021, 07:53 PM)burekemde Wrote: Green: 11.7 min per game.  And 1.7 PPG.  He has played quiet a lot, even got starts. He has had enough time and opportunity to prove himself. He just hasnt showed anything to justify that. Every time he had the ball to create, he could not. Its easy to see he cant create.

Green is just a passenger on offense. His ceiling at the moment, as it looks now is DFS, and that is in many years from now, if his shooting improves a lot. He has made zero 3's so far, he had quiet some open looks.

Id place Green in G-League. I would give a lot playing time for Terry. He is a player, he has that feel for game.
I think Green´s feel for the game and athletism are pretty good, NBA ready level. That´s why he does reasonably well on defense. Moves to the right spots most of the time during the games, too.

It´s his feel for the basketball itself that is atrocious and his 3pt shot has a low/slow release. That combination means right now he´s a complete zero on offense. So I agree with the conclusion, but not the reasons.

Terry hasn´t shown much more either.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 12: CHI (5-8) @ DAL (6-6) | 101-117 loss - by Mavs2019 - 01-18-2021, 08:48 AM