Poll: What is your initial desire (as it is today) for the future of DB.com boards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Work with the Maven site and what they offer.
2.70%
1 2.70%
Have Fish redirect to this site from his main page.
43.24%
16 43.24%
Have a completely independent relationship from Fish.
45.95%
17 45.95%
Something outside the box.... (share in your post)
8.11%
3 8.11%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What should be the future of DB.com boards?
(09-19-2019, 09:44 PM)Magickian Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 09:38 PM)robillionaire Wrote: I actually thought maybe you died, I seriously followed your life for a long time because it was highly entertaining. I'm glad you're not dead.

hahaha yeah man well I came close tbh... I moved to Colorado for a crazy woman who worked in the adult film industry... 

I had just been diagnosed with cancer and so I thought I was going to die, and she told me she loved me and I was a fool and vulnerable and went for it. 

We played in two diff Mavs fantasy leagues, but we loved The League too much and so we liked to troll and be mean and roast folks, but people didn't like it too much, and we angered some folks... I was less than an appealing person back then hahaha

but yeah man, then she got arrested twice, and ran off and got remarried and pregnant, so I was left alone on my "deathbed" and became bed ridden...

I then thought I was going to die alone in the mountains without anyone here....

then I taught myself to walk with a cane... I now no longer walk with a cane, and I work out daily. I did 1.5 years at community college and got an honor roll scholarship to come to CMU, and here I am... a Nontrad at 34 at university for what I have always wanted to do. I am super busy and involved on campus. 

I am the happiest I have ever been, and I am working really hard to constantly improve my life and live in service for others as well. 

So yeah man... I nearly did die... and in many ways the old me did.

you're a true inspiration man. you look healthier too. really happy for you.
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be the future of DB.com boards? - by robillionaire - 09-19-2019, 09:49 PM