Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players boycott games | Playoffs resume Saturday
(08-26-2020, 12:50 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: WTF, that Blake story already fell apart faster than Chyna made crap.  

Are they wanting tine off to go loot and riot too?

I have not watched 1 sec of NBA during this newest wokeness.  Their Hong Kong sellout pushed me to the edge and then marxist BLM pushed me off.  I have viewed some tweets to see results plus read here.   TV has not been given 1 sec of my time.  No clicks at major sports sites either.  

My boycott is firm and might then into lifetime if they keep this up. I actually hope OKC loses this series.  Nothing to so with team rather want them out of the wokeness crap.  

Last night in Wisconsin 2 people were killed in a BLM wokeness riot.  

Fuck these players and the NBA.  I watch sports for sports not for politics.  They are rich and have private security in gated yards with gated communities and gonna preach me to me!  Fuck that and them!

Sorry for language but this chaps my ass!
So just to get this straight. You are mad that NBA players are discussing a boycott, while you are boycotting the NBA. Not that I think that either you or them are/would be accomplishing a damn thing here, but lol.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players association in talks with players about potentially boycotting games - by Darth Cuban - 08-26-2020, 01:23 PM
Harris poll on NBA viewership decline - by mtrot - 09-04-2020, 01:39 PM