Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
54.55%
6 54.55%
Suns
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: PHX (20-27) @ DAL (29-18 on B2B) | 104-133 loss
MBT would personally pack KP's bags [with Luka driving the limo] at the airport to bring Karl-Anthony Towns to town. That is a no brainer.

Your center doesn't have to be an elite defender to win a championship. It is a bunch of BS. This fanbase (along with Carlisle) has been brainwashed since 2011 that we need a Tyson Chandler type defender to win it all. There are 4 other positions on the court, defense is a team effort. 

And KAT is not as bad as a defender as many make him out to be. SleepingHero's video above even posted outstanding defensive stats for KAT. By the end of it, he concedes he's probably a neutral defender. I think he can be above average if you lessen the offensive burden on him. I'd look at Brook Lopez as an example.

DRPM makes him look bad but it also makes DeMarcus Cousins look like an elite defender, who was elite in DRPM for a few years. I recall many fans wishing to stay as far away as possible from Cousins because of his "trash" defense. 

But it's all a moot point because no way in hell KP gets you Towns.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 47: PHX (20-27) @ DAL (29-18 on B2B) | 104-133 loss - by Fuerza1 - 01-30-2020, 02:20 PM