Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
7 77.78%
Thunder
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: DAL (29-17) @ OKC (28-20) | 107-97 win
(01-28-2020, 12:40 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Perhaps the Mavs weren't thinking of Luka as a point guard when they signed both Curry and Wright and created a bench log jam. I think it's more that they didn't anticipate THJ being so good this year and thought that Delon would be starting and THJ coming off the bench. In any event, either him or Brunson should be traded for a wing this TDL. I tend to prefer Wright due to size and defensive effort, but Brunson is younger, on that rookie contract, and for whatever reason has a far higher DRPM. Tough call. I would tend to think that the Mavs will rue it in the short-to-medium term if they trade Wright, and rue it in the long term if they trade Brunson. It really depends on what the team we're trading with wants, but I really would like to see the trade bring back a starter in any case.

The part I bolded is what I think as well. I don't trust DRPM so I don't care about that. I'd keep both and get a wing a different way, if it's possible. But if they have to keep only one, I'd keep Delon.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 46: DAL (29-17) @ OKC (28-20) | 107-97 win - by fifteenth - 01-28-2020, 01:36 PM