Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 70: Dallas Mavericks (40-29) vs. Utah Jazz (29-40)
(03-21-2024, 10:43 AM)HoosierDaddyKidd Wrote: I didn't get that one myself. Fontecchio has a nice shot and can score. He'll replace what Bogdanovic gave them.  Speaking of Bogie, he isn't getting half the minutes with Thibs as he got in Detroit. He had a pained look sitting on the bench in the game vs GS.

I always thought it was a bit weird NYK went and traded for Bojan who is a versatile offensive forward that can hit a 3 but isn't a spectacular defender almost 2 years after trading for Fournier who is a versatile offensive forward who can hit a 3 but isn't a spectacular defender.

Only reason why I think Bojan hasn't been benched is because he's just better than Fournier at both offense and defense. 

Back to the Jazz, Lauri has been listed day to day with DNP-Injury Management AKA tankathon-itis. Clarkson the same. If Smitty is right and they play tonight the Mavs have a handful to work with. 

Sidenote, can we please find a way to get Lauri on this team?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 70: Dallas Mavericks (40-29) vs. Utah Jazz (29-40) - by SleepingHero - 03-21-2024, 11:01 AM