Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST
(12-05-2023, 02:43 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: One thing I forgot to note about this game.  Chet took it at Lively in summer league.  There was a  few times where he bumped him and another time where he flexed with a strong move to get a basket.  Chet is going to be a problem for a long time.  But I really liked how it looks like Lively remembered that and wanted to get some revenge.  Maybe they are good friends off the court but LIvely also really highlighted some posts on Intagram dunking over Chet.  Both are former top picks.  I am sure there is some ego there.  Great to see.

Lively's performance was amazing.  He outperformed Chet.  Chet Holmgren isn't some typical rookie either.  EPM has him as one of the top 5 players in the entire NBA already.  I've watched at least half of the Thunder games this season.  I believe Chet is having the best rookie season since Lebron entered the NBA.  Lively outplayed him this particular game.  Just an amazing glimpse into our possible future.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 12-02-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Jason Terry - by Chicagojk - 12-02-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST - by surfpuckmd - 12-06-2023, 11:17 AM