Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Kamm and Dan?
(03-11-2023, 09:28 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Just swinging by to respond this thread.

I am stepping away from the board for a couple reasons.

1) I was tired of all the work I was putting into trying to organize and bring content to this board and as a result being the target of toxic internet narcissists. 

2) I realized that I no longer liked the Mavs. I dislike the owner. I think the coach is probably the worst in the whole NBA. I think the management is completely inept. And my love for Luka has turned into annoyance at his immaturity, selfishness, laziness, and lack of self-awareness of what he is squandering. There was nothing left to cheer for. 

I miss you guys, but it is frankly largely outweighed by not having to deal with toxic internet people, getting to spend more time with my family, and finding joy in other things much more grounded and wholesome (i.e. not on the internet or on a TV).  

Peace and love to you all!

The puzzling thing to me is the impression that certain forum members, including the two recently departed, seem to actually put more thought into the draft, free agency, as well as skillful use of assets and game management than current Mavs ownership and management.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WildArkieBoy's post:
  • ballsrchr
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to Kamm and Dan? - by BigDirk41 - 03-03-2023, 03:26 PM
RE: What happened to Kamm and Dan? - by MrGoat - 03-09-2023, 03:19 AM
RE: What happened to Kamm and Dan? - by Kammrath - 03-11-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: What happened to Kamm and Dan? - by ballsrchr - 03-11-2023, 10:21 AM
RE: What happened to Kamm and Dan? - by F Gump - 03-11-2023, 06:11 PM
RE: What happened to Kamm and Dan? - by WildArkieBoy - 03-11-2023, 06:28 PM