Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Midd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays
(12-11-2022, 09:53 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: At this point, I'll take anyone thought of as a basketball tactician, preferably someone capable of creating advantageous situations on offense and drawing up a good ATO on the fly.

Kind of assume Kidd is here to stay but in a perfect world I’d prefer promoting Sweeney but would like someone as you described in Sweeneys current spot.

I really do enjoy watching what our defense has become and I feel that’s all Sweeney. Last night (though there was a lot of other factors at play too) showed me how important roster continuity is to Sweeneys defense and I’m trying to figure out how to process that piece of information still. It makes it really hard to plug new pieces in and still be productive on both ends which I think we’ve seen a lot of this season.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Kidd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 12-11-2022, 02:42 PM