Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: DAL (9-9) @ TOR (10-9) | 100-105 loss | Mavs 1-6 on the road
Couldn’t watch the game but the box score shows me this is more of the same. Also lol at McGees -7 in 6 minutes.

I consider myself a level headed and patient person but I also don’t feel crazy saying you could simply remove Hardaway/Bullock/McGee from the roster without replacing them with a single thing and we would have better results by playing Frank and letting Hardy and Dorsey fight for the scraps. Oh, and playing our second best offensive player might help.

I am on the record saying someone should tell Kidd it’s better to win 125-120 than to lose 105-100. He is trying to force an identity that doesn’t match his roster and he needs to wake up. You have a walking double double that you’re playing 23 minutes in a game where you barely break the 100 mark, just like scoring 97 when he played 17 minutes. I saw some comments about Woods play not being too great in his minutes tonight but if you’re going to lose games can you please do it because your best players are still trying to figure out how to play together instead of because your best players are on the bench while you watch your pet players build a house out there? It’s beyond absurd at this point.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • sterlingmallory
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 18: DAL (9-9) @ TOR (10-9) | 100-105 loss | Mavs 1-6 on the road - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 11-26-2022, 09:20 PM