Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: DAL (9-8) @ BOS (14-4) | 112-125 loss
Defense is slightly better with Wood than without him according to on/off numbers. Offense is MUCH better with him than without him. (see bball ref com)

So I don’t see what‘s the argument against starting him impact-wise. Production-wise his numbers speak for themselves anyway. 

OTOH we know the reports about Kidd‘s stance on Wood. This isn’t on court-related Imo.

Right now I’d say we’re headend for the typical annual offseason-disaster with the most likely outcome being Wood leaving for another team. 

If the money is similar I’m convinced he’d give another team the benefit in FA over the Mavs given how his stint has went so far (announcing McGee as the summer in July already told you what to expect from the getgo)

There’s clearly some political stuff going on behind the scenes. I fully expect him to walk in July at this point barring any major changes.

Probably Kidd going against Harrison or something similarly dysfunctional. This is a poorly run organization, you know what to expect.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesConway912's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 17: DAL (9-8) @ BOS (14-4) | 112-125 loss - by JamesConway912 - 11-24-2022, 09:48 AM