Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: POR (9-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 117-112 win
fun game.

I love when Wood entered the game he became the focal point on offense rather than an accessory to Luka ball.  Keep it up.

I think you can be fine with Dwight as a starter in the regular season against most teams.   But we know how that story ends.  I would love to experiment with different options now.   The options may be limited, but I would like to look at different options.

While Bullock should get more than 17 minutes, the rest of others minutes look good.  Maybe Bullock shouldn't be too much above 22 minutes until his shot returns though.   Hardaway was a factor tonight which is a good sign.  He was only 3-10 from three with one banked in.   But lets see if he can provide that spark in a more consistent basis.

Can someone work with Green on his free throws?  He shoots them so fast and typically is stepping away before the ball hits the rim.  

Spencer was great finishing the game.   I keep waiting for his 3 percentage to fall.  He won't shoot like this all year, but he has been really good.  I would love to see him get 5-7 free throws a game though.

I left that game really wondering if the Mavs are better than the Blazers.  Simmons and Grant look great.    If Sharpe takes a jump during this year, that team may have something.   Mavs had to fight and claw a team who was ending a nice road trip.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 12: POR (9-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 117-112 win - by Chicagojk - 11-13-2022, 07:56 AM