Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game against the Warriors? O/U Warriors FG%- 43.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
4 80.00%
Under
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss
(05-23-2022, 06:35 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I wonder if making it to the WCF's emboldens them toward the go-for-it-now plan.  I can't imagine it helped "team patient".  Audiosway has articulated well my feelings on Gobert.  The reason I responded to this post is the part about "if the price was right".  The money doesn't bother me.  He's worth what he gets paid (Defense is half the game and he's not exactly a slouch on O).  Plus, we'll be sending out salary to match some large portion of the incoming.

I'd love to get this done and still have the three guards and three defenders on the roster when its done plus one of the junior wings (so, Gobert, Maxi, DFS, Bullock, SD, JB Luka and either Josh or Frank).  Anyone else and up to two future picks are fair game for me.  That doesn't feel realistic, but who knows given the devaluation of the center position going on right now.

By price is right I am referring to assets.  If you are sending out some combination of Bertans/THJ/Powell and 2 firsts, I am probably in.  I think they will probably get a better offer, and better offers from the Mavs quickly get to the point where its no longer a win now move because you have given up too much of the core that you can't readily replace.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss - by mvossman - 05-23-2022, 08:17 PM