Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was right, Kamm was wrong (ab Gobert)
(05-04-2022, 07:10 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I totally agree with this. I also think offers are not going to take the shape of something Utah will want in return though, which is why I think their best path to stay relevant is to trade Mitchell. I said earlier I think a package that included either Shai Gilgeous-Alexander or Dejuante Murray would give Rudy some of the perimeter defense he needs and if he and one of those two could click on offense…look out!

Interesting.   I am curious what type of offers Utah would get for Mitchell.  If high, then maybe keeping Gobert could be the best route.   SGA seems too high for me and not sure Mitchell would be thrilled in OKC.   Maybe the same with San Antonio but Murray could be attractive to Utah.  Could Murray plus another young starter from SA be something for Utah?   They still seem like they need to find one more solid to good player.  BTW, the Mavs catch a lot of flack for passing on Bey, Bane and Maxey and justifiably so.  But Utah took a Center from Kansas before Bane and I don't know if that Center is even on the playoff roster???    Bane would look really nice on Utah right now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was right, Kamm was wrong (ab Gobert) - by Chicagojk - 05-04-2022, 07:28 AM