Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The MBT is back!
(03-03-2022, 10:43 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: This type of optimism is refreshing, even if I don't necessarily agree with it.

Idk, man...when you look only at what happened starting this past summer, things do seem to be operating more smoothly. 

At the very least, there seems to be a plan that is seen the same way by front office and coaching staff. That, alone, is improvement. 

Bullock was a decent signing. Not a double off the wall that you can stretch to a triple if you're fast, but a solid, undeniable base hit. I think the Hardaway signing will be fine, eventually, whether he's here or not. The DFS extension was amazing. The trade seems to be even better than I hoped it would be, at least if Dinwiddie continues to play like the type of guy we all wanted over the summer in the first place. And, not to sound like a broken record, but the willingness to get out from under the Hell that was Porzingis says a lot about how realistic this new management team is, imho. 

I haven't felt this good about the Mavs in a long, long time. Still 50/50 on whether they can even get out of the first round, but there were times early this season when I was pretty convinced this thing was heading backwards. There's no doubt in my mind that they're pointed in the right direction now. Would we like the process to speed up a little? Sure, but we need to remember that from a certain POV it just started.
[-] The following 4 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • AgGiE1991, MFFL, Smitty, WillE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The MBT is back! - by meistermatze - 03-03-2022, 07:16 AM
RE: The MBT is back! - by burekemde - 03-03-2022, 08:53 AM
RE: The MBT is back! - by meistermatze - 03-03-2022, 09:09 AM
RE: The MBT is back! - by burekemde - 03-03-2022, 11:28 AM
RE: The MBT is back! - by ballsrchr - 03-03-2022, 09:13 AM
RE: The MBT is back! - by SleepingHero - 03-03-2022, 10:43 AM
RE: The MBT is back! - by KillerLeft - 03-03-2022, 11:53 AM
RE: The MBT is back! - by Jommybone - 03-04-2022, 12:02 AM