Poll: Does Luka get a triple double?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
8 50.00%
No
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) vs. LAL (27-34)| 109-104 WIN!
(03-08-2022, 06:33 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I think Lebron is over with this season and the mess he and his agent created. Especially if AD won't be back come playoff time.  

I actually feel kind of bad for Russ. He came to his hometown team and wanted to win. I know if I had a chance to come play for the Mav and I shat the bed so hard that not even my family can come watch the games due to the negative reactions from fans I'd be crushed.

He's a bad player and his play does deserve the boos since he refuses to change who he is, but you still gotta feel for the guy.

I think that is the plight of the uber-athletic, low skilled, chucker guard.  RW has made it longer than I thought he would and he's had a decent career for himself.  But they always have a hard time transitioning and no longer being "the man".  AI was a famous version.  They lose that super human athleticism, and they can't operate off the ball.  Its just sad.  Does he get another chance after his contract expires?  Does he want to keep playing?  It took melo being out of the league for a year and really rededicating himself to the things that would keep him in the league - like efficiency and defense - to stay in the game. But he at least still had a marketable skill.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 62: DAL (36-25) vs. LAL (27-33)| Mavs -4.5 favs| 9:00pm CST - by Mavsfan12 - 03-08-2022, 11:04 PM