Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME RECAPS
(02-03-2022, 09:29 AM)Hypermav Wrote: Rather you recap here, but I am selfish.  

Good luck to you and hope you can come back here soon.  
Well, I probably will, after a decent interval. Thanks for your interest!

I know that cow is being funny, but just to be clear, I was really hoping this “announcement” wasn’t going to come off as some kind of grand, dramatic gesture. 

Posting this notice was never meant to be a renegade action. I checked in with the mods here several days in advance, to see if they were okay with my mentioning the new site, or if they wanted any input into the wording.

LMF is a venerable but small site, where I don’t have a history. I find that appealing in the circumstances, where I am trying to minimize drama while the dust settles around these parts. The only way I managed to find this iteration of the board, when it was first getting started, was that the people at LMF pointed me here. I don’t think there are any current plans to offer recaps on this board, and I am not thinking of keeping up with the game stories there as a way to “compete” with this site. 

From my point of view, this notice is just a case of mentioning an article or podcast on another site that might interest members here, which is already a common practice at this forum. And some of the people here did specifically request that I let them know.  

Yikes! Who would have thought writing about basketball would be so operatic?!

Okay, I’m going back to my bunker.

Messages In This Thread
GAME RECAPS - by mavsluvr - 02-03-2022, 06:35 AM
RE: GAME RECAPS - by Hypermav - 02-03-2022, 09:29 AM
RE: GAME RECAPS - by mavsluvr - 02-04-2022, 08:55 AM
RE: GAME RECAPS - by burekemde - 02-03-2022, 10:06 AM
RE: GAME RECAPS - by cow - 02-03-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: GAME RECAPS - by StepBackJay - 02-06-2022, 01:15 PM
RE: GAME RECAPS - by StepBackJay - 02-06-2022, 01:20 PM