Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thunder
16.67%
1 16.67%
Mavericks
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 44: OKC (14-28) at Dallas (24-19) - 7:30 CT
(01-17-2022, 10:53 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kidd really did not care about coaching this game at all tonight

I saw the subs and lack of a timeout in real time and tended to agree with Kidd.  If you can't overcome a little adversity against OKC in your own gym, how do you expect to do it in a hostile playoff environment.  I actually loved the Green sub.  I thought it was a good developmental move and with Bullock and Maxi unavailable, he made sense as the next best defender in a moment where we needed D.  Clearly they tried to inbound to other players first but Green was the only player who could get open.  

I had no problem with Powell at all.  KP had played 8 straight minutes and 16 second half minutes.  The team was +0 in Powell's final stretch with two offensive rebounds.  He was the player who went out for Green largely because OKC went small.  If I was going to question anything it was leaving Hardaway in the game to close.  SGA abused him on two driving layups late in the fourth.  But, with Maxi and Bullock out, what choice did we have that was better.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 44: OKC (14-28) at Dallas (24-19) - 7:30 CT - by DanSchwartzgan - 01-18-2022, 08:03 AM