Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who ever made this deserves a pay raise
(06-09-2021, 05:47 PM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: Donnie is not good at "ya know" trades...
And Donnie is not good at "ya know" the Draft...
And Donnie is not good at "ya know" understanding players' worth... 
And Donnie is not good at "ya know" negotiation...

And Donnie is not good at "ya know" recruiting players...
And Donnie is not good at "ya know" creating a blueprint and seeing it through...
And Donnie is not good at "ya know", basically anything beyond successfully picking a Euro every 20 years...

Oh, and Donnie is not good at "ya know" speaking.

"Ya know?"

(But his daughter is hot, ya know.)

I don't understand the hate here. How can you make fun of our own folks - of a guy who drafted Dirk and Luka? It isn't like Donnie has had top ten picks every year for the last 20 years, not speaking of top 5 picks! He managed to draft Dirk and Luka with what...? 3 or 4 top ten picks? Seems to me like a good percentage 2 out of 3 or 4...

I cannot repeat it often enough: It doesn't show a lot of character to make fun of Mavs players or executives. I hate it! I find it disgusting. We can make fun of the Clippers, the Rockets or any other truly hateable team/players....but there is just no reason to show such a behavior regarding true Mavs. Either you are a fan or you aren't.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who ever made this deserves a pay raise - by Time Machine Dirk - 06-09-2021, 06:10 PM