Poll: Will Redick wear Mavs uniform in November
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
24 100.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will JJ Redick be with Mavs in November
(07-19-2021, 01:33 PM)cow Wrote: I don't think it was quarantine rules, though those made things worse.

I agree he is at a point where, in a general way, he wants to make it close to home (near Brooklyn, where his family lives). We learned that 2-3 years ago through his documentary. 

What he SAID after this last trade was that the situation this past season with his kids' school-quarantine rules was that he wasn't even allowed to see them on weekends because he wasn't living with them. I guess their school was super fancy and careful about such things. For that matter, though life is back to normal here in Texas (as far as most people care to see) I suppose it's possible that schools like that will be uber careful again this school year. Who knows. 

I'm just saying IF it's feasible, I would LOVE to have him back, personally. He didn't give any indication that he didn't enjoy his time here, or that he was anit-mavs in any way. I don't blame him a bit for wanting to work closer to home if he has the opportunity.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will JJ Redick be with Mavs in November - by KillerLeft - 07-19-2021, 01:41 PM