Poll: Will Hinton remain a Maverick
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.89%
11 57.89%
No
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hinton wear Mavs jersey in November
I am a Hinton fan.  I tend to get tied to a lot of fringe guys, but I think Hinton can be more.   I don't want to bet against a guy who plays with his energy, passion and aggression.  

He is not a great athlete and while he shot the three pretty well as a soph at Houston and his form looks smooth, I haven't seen enough to know if he can develop into a good three point shooter.  That will be key for his game.   

I sort of peg him as a Raja Bell type player as his upside.   He has a long way to go and will need to fight and claw to make a roster, but I am a fan.   He probably had my favorite college highlight clips of anyone outside the top 40 last year.

Also following them on Instagram if appears him and Terry have spent a lot of time in Dallas this offseason.  Terry posted a video at Dallas HQ weight room and Nate was at the Kidd/Nico press conference.    I am glad they are staying local.  Hopefully they are at the team facility often.   Tyler Bey doesn't post a lot but from his tags on Instagram it appears he has been mostly in Vegas this offseason.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Hinton wear Mavs jersey in November - by Chicagojk - 07-17-2021, 11:22 AM