Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
46.67%
7 46.67%
Raptors
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: TOR (8-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 110-102 win
Keys:
  • Play like it's game 7: I know the opinions vary on the two Knicks losses. For me it raised some serious questions marks regarding and were not just two losses in November that won't decide anything. 538 however still lists us at 72% chance of making the playoffs, only slightly down from their high of 76%. I'd still like to see a little bit more fire in the squad tonight. In a competitive West they simply can't and shouldn't be content losing to the train-wreck that is the Knicks, let alone twice.
  • Stabilize the rotation: I hope we are able to gradually work towards a more stable rotation. It's still way to weird and chaotic for my taste. 
  • Defend the three: Toronto is a high volume and high percentage three point shooting team, and the Mavs haven't been glorious in covering shooters behind the arc. This will be crucial.
  • Give Jackson a shot: I think Carlisle has to dig up some minutes for Justin Jackson. I see a lot of talk about him vs. Dodo in Twitter, but the real battle should be THJ vs. Jackson.
  • Who gets the Siakam assignment? Siakam made another leap this season and is easily Toronto's best player. He can now reliably shoot the three which means good luck guarding him. It'll be an interesting matchup in the frontcourt for our guys anyway. Gasol can bully both KP and DP and imho Maxi might have the best shot against Siakam.
  • Let's have a good 3-point shooting night from Luka: That doesn't mean he has to shoot a decent % on high volume. But the quality of shots he's getting from three simply aren't good enough. I'd like to see better decisions and play calling there.
  • All eyes on struggling Brunson, Seth: Simply hope both will be able to get into a groove. We're at home for over a week now. Means training sessions and some consistency. Should help them and the team in general.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 12: TOR (8-3) @ DAL (6-5) | Nov 16, 7:30 pm | Mavs 3.5 pt favs - by j0Shi - 11-16-2019, 07:10 PM