Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLES & PODS: ROSTER OVERHAUL NEEDED
(07-06-2021, 07:46 AM)Branduil Wrote: I mean you can just ask Sixers fans if you want a more informed view. They'll be happy to tell you all about it.

You know who Indiana fans want gone? Board darling Malcom Brogdon. Hawks fans hate board darling Clint Capella. The list goes on and on. 

As for Simmons, we've been over and over this. 

This is not a situation where I'm relying on my sense of a player from afar, or his reputation, allowing it to deceive me. That happens all the time and we're all susceptible, including me. It's why some still can't believe Porzingis is a dud, even though they just watched the truth for a full season. But in this case (Simmons), I feel like I have watched enough to understand the player. I always try to admit when I haven't. 

As I've said, I don't want Simmons as a PG, and I can absolutely understand why Philly fans are frustrated with him. He and Embiid aren't a fit, everyone has known that for years and management has been too scared to act. If the player insists on playing PG, neither he nor the Mavs will see this as a fit and you have nothing to worry about.

But, if he has the right idea about coming here to complement Luka, and if Dallas wants him, and if he's available for a price they can afford (all MASSIVE ifs) then I'm so, so, SO here for it. Huge score.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLES & PODS: ROSTER OVERHAUL NEEDED - by KillerLeft - 07-06-2021, 07:55 AM