Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLES & PODS: ROSTER OVERHAUL NEEDED
(07-01-2021, 04:29 PM)F Gump Wrote: Bob wasn't even hired by the Mavs until 4 months after Luka was drafted. Sounds like one of those made up stories by someone with an agenda to make Bob look good and others look bad, in the recent chaos, even if it takes pure fiction to do it (not saying you). Maybe someone wanted to try to save face for Bob since his foray into draft control seemed so sucky in 2020?

I cannot for the life of me remember where I heard it, but it wasn't just a fan rumor. It was suggested that Voulgaris had been advising Cuban for awhile BEFORE he was ever hired. And Voulgaris was one of the voices that was in fact pushing Luka. 

As for the 2020 draft, I thought Voulgaris's choices sucked AT THE TIME of the draft (anyone can see my posts from draft night) because I disagreed with the evals on Green and Tyrell (but LOVED TBey). However, I have come to think Green was a GOOD pick after watching him in his limited minutes this year and think Tyrell (beyond his personal issues) has quite a bit of promise as well. I want to see all three of those guys this coming season before beginning to lay judgment on Voulgaris and his choices. Anyone with a brain knows he chose three of the rawest guys in the draft that would need time to live into their high potential.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLES & PODS: ROSTER OVERHAUL NEEDED - by Kammrath - 07-01-2021, 09:24 PM