Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLES & PODS: ROSTER OVERHAUL NEEDED
(07-01-2021, 08:26 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Maybe that is what his ADVISORS were telling him. 

I think it is impossible for us to sort through what RC, Donnie, Voulgaris, and Cuban were responsible for these last few offseasons. If the same problems persist then we can be confident it was Cuban. If things change drastically then it was probably more on his advisors.

My working hypothesis at the moment is, like what you say, that Cuban reflects what his advisors are telling him AND ad-libs (in conversatin and action) when his basketball people aren't acting with robust vision and plan. I'm coming to the conclusion that Donnie and Rick were content to existing with Mark in this way.

What I'd love to see is evidence that Nico/Fin present more of a team building vision/philosophy and plan. If they do this then maybe what spills out of Mark's mouth will begin to reflect this, andmore imporantly, the team buiding moving forward will reflect this.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLES AND PODS: ROSTER OVERHAUL NEEDED - by fifteenth - 07-01-2021, 08:39 AM