Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-26-2021, 04:21 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: League sources that are mentioned by Cato don't count. But when Cato mentions Mosley/RC it makes the most sense.

Here are Cato's words:

"League sources always viewed the firm’s involvement as a public relations ploy more than Cuban seriously considering any concession of decision-making influence."

So league sources "view" what Cuban did in a particular way. That does not mean it actually WAS that. Cato is expressing the sentiment of outsiders and how they view what Cuban was up to. I get no impression that Cato is "reporting" that Cuban used Forde as a ploy. In fact Cato reported that Forde's firm did in fact suggest league execs to Cuban. 

On the other hand, Cato, MacMahon, and Dameris all expressing a similar sentiment on what RC was doing by "endorsing" Kidd is very different IMO. Three connected guys offering their take which, like I said, also confirms what I had witnessed in the dynamics of Luka, RC, and Mosley myself as a fan.

I am not "picking and choosing" what to listen to from Cato....I am trying to be a very discerning listener and make sure I am paying attention to subtleties.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff - by Kammrath - 06-26-2021, 04:34 PM