Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-26-2021, 10:44 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I really don´t get how you can take everything Cato and McMahon reported as factual as long as it pushes the anti RC/Donnie agenda but completly ignore everything else

That's not even remotely true. 

All Cato said was that many in the league assumed Forde was a PR stunt. That's it. Please show me something from Cato that I might have missed that directly conflicts with what I am assuming happened. Nothing points to Donnie being relieved of his duties as being a sudden decision from Cuban. In fact all the reporting I have seen (including Cato) point to the fact that this stuff/dysfunction had been brewing for months if not years. 

P.S. The reason I am assuming a longer timeline is because that is by far the most logical and simple explanation of what we have seen. Nothing really points to Cuban being "caught with his pants down" on this. As if somehow Cuban learned of what we all learned from Cato in the last few weeks.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor - by Kammrath - 06-26-2021, 02:08 PM