Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-26-2021, 08:38 AM)Kammrath Wrote: RE: Did Cuban have a plan?

I have clearly stated that I do NOT believe Cuban knew RC was gone (though he must have known it could have been fall out from all this), but knew Donnie was gone. There is no way Cuban would let Donnie know months in advance and make him a lame duck in the organization. He hired a firm in advance so he wouldn't have a huge lag time between Donnie's exit and the new guy. RC leaving was a result of Cuban leveling with him about the changes at the top. I bet it both surprised and did NOT surprise Cuban that RC left. 

If the only "evidence" that Cuban wasn't working ahead of time to replace Donnie is that Donnie had a scheduled trip, then I 100% don't buy that. I have known TONS of employees who had scheduled trips at the time of their firing. I will need some other sort of evidence.

The scheduled trip is factual evidence. Speculations about the potential early hiring of a firm aren´t. I really don´t get how you can take everything Cato and McMahon reported as factual as long as it pushes the anti RC/Donnie agenda but completly ignore everything else.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor - by dirkfansince1998 - 06-26-2021, 10:44 AM