Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-26-2021, 12:21 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: It seems to me that Rick and Donnie being in exit interviews and being scheduled to go to Slovenia were pretty clear indications that Mark did not have an intention of immediately firing them at the time the interviews were held and the Slovenia visit was scheduled. Has there been any reporting that Cuban was lying behind the log?

Perhaps more interestingly, I wonder why you are determined to believe that Cubes planned to fire Donnie and Rick months in advance, and just waited until the eleventh hour to spring it on them. I mean, I think it's fine that you believe that, of course, but why is that so important? Maybe I'm missing something.

Wait, what??? My post starts out by saying I don’t know. Then it merely states what I do and don’t “find easy” to believe. You interpret that as me being determined to believe something? 

Or was it my post pointing out a flaw in reasoning that Donnie & Rick’s Slovenian travel plans evidence the lack of a plan to replace them? Again, not pretending to know. Just saying Donnie & Rick’s not knowing about it doesn’t evidence that there wasn’t something already cooking.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor - by Jommybone - 06-26-2021, 12:29 AM