Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-24-2021, 11:11 PM)chaparral Wrote: So this would means we are using all the money available to us this summer, right?

When it comes to strategy, I think your guess is as good as everyone else's, but mine is that the overall strategy will likely still be Cuban's, which is very much what we're used to. 

The biggest potential for change, in my opinion, is that whatever strategy they put into action might just have a significantly better chance of going according to plan. 

I think the combo of Cuban and Donnie, along with anyone else involved, complete with Cartoon pitches, has been the biggest problem with the Mavs' approach in free agency. I don't buy that people don't want to live in Dallas, personally. Is it LA or Miami? No, but it's FAR from being Indiana, Minnesota, Utah, etc. Dallas probably isn't a selling point, but I don't think it's remotely close to the deal-breaker it has been made out to be.

Serious question that I can't believe I'm asking: Is Dame Lillard a Nike guy?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as President | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor - by KillerLeft - 06-24-2021, 11:16 PM