Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
Man this is really really good news guys.

The Townsend tweet makes me bummed just because it's probably coming from players that really like Mosley but players seem to like Kidd too (although I'm still very worried about Kidd's HC track record).

But the bigger news is that Cuban seems to be doing what we all were hoping for.  If Kidd is Nico's guy then that must have been part of the negotiation, which means Cuban said you can come here and be the GM and choose your coach.  He's letting other folks make decisions, it's what we all wanted right?

And Cato's tweet was kind of strange since nothing it finalized and we don't know what the plan is (but i wouldn't be surprised by a giant whole sale of our roster at this point) but everything points to this guy being able to actually capitalize on plan powder, plus players seems to want to play for Kidd.

I'm moving forward with a lot of optimism right now and really hope this doesn't fall through (in classic Mavs fashion).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as President | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 06-24-2021, 09:59 PM