Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-24-2021, 07:50 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: You don't like Nico Harrison for President? 

I'm initially kind of impressed with that, personally. I don't know that much about him, but he seems like a legit business man. Do you have reason to disapprove?

No I actually like what I have just briefly read about him. Obviously I had not digested this news, when I made the Billy King comment.

At least we can be sure that he´s well connected at the highest levels of NBA basketball, even if it comes from a different (maybe fresh outside) angle. As THE Nike rep, you not only need to work with the existing superstars, but also be aware of the NEXT BIG things.

Therefore generally speaking it´s the first decision that I can 100% support, since this mess started, but we obviously have to see how much influence and decision-making power he truly has.

Also would have to understand what his thinking behind the approval of Kidd is! There are pros and cons to the appointment and the reasoning behind it would probably tell us a little more about Harrison.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | new GM + Dirk want Kidd | DAL in negotiations - by Mavs2021 - 06-24-2021, 08:00 PM