Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MacMahon: DAL not seeking compensation for Carlisle
(06-24-2021, 02:59 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Wait for Milwaukee to falter or take the $29 million Indiana is offering you.

He has worked there before. Maybe he liked it there and didn't want to leave the first time? He is tight with Bird. He likes "team basketball" and they're one of the better examples of that spirit, currently. By Indiana terms, they backed the truck up for him. I don't think we quite realize how shocked Pacers fans are that they are paying this much for a coach (I've been reading about that all day). And, I'll bet that with that amount of money, he'll also get more personnel control than he has ever had (just a guess). 

It's not the best job in the league by any stretch, but it doesn't seem like he had to interview, even. Just pointed to Indiana and said "yes." He was the LAST of the current coaches to leave/get fired, and the second coach hired to fill one of the many vacancies. That should tell us something.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MacMahon: DAL not seeking compensation for Carlisle - by KillerLeft - 06-24-2021, 03:10 PM