Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-23-2021, 09:24 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: And most of what we have been told about what is to come is still in the prediction category. Things can always change from one minute to the next, and probably will. 

This might be incredibly naive of me, and I might look like an idiot in a week (like when I wrote that I thought Carlisle would make it one more year about 2.5 hours before they told us he was stepping down) but I feel like so many people (including those who are employed by the team) are suggesting that Finley and Mosley are good choices that those decisions have already been made. 

I am curious to see who this "outside hire" for GM might be, though. It might be a needle mover for me. I do think it will be a first time GM, which I don't like at all, but then again the prospect of building a team around Luka might be enticing enough to attract the best of the first-time GM hopefuls.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out | Forde's Sportsology to assist | no chance on Ujiri? - by KillerLeft - 06-23-2021, 09:28 PM