Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-22-2021, 09:27 PM)DrMav Wrote: I’m going to remain in denial for the moment and pretend all is going according to plan. I don’t want Ainge, and I think Ujiri is still under contract so it would make complete sense to deny going after him.

It's not the name for me. I didn't want Ainge unless he reported to someone with a plan. He has absolutely no vision to build a team. Great GM otherwise. 

Ujiri was a long shot.

It's the fact that they aren't even letting the search firm do their job. They've already decided who they are hiring and it's a yes man and puppet for Mark to keep telling what to do. They clearly aren't changing a damn thing. It's just the same old setup with different names. And they'll expect different results. 

Heck I don't even care if Mark wants to be involved or have final sign off on some decisions. He's paying the bills so naturally he should have some say especially if it's something like going into the tax. That's normal. But being the de facto GM and having chaos underneath him is not normal. 

I really hope Finley does well and proves the doubters wrong. He needs to tell Cuban to shove it and let him do his job. But that doesn't seem like his personality. He seems like a really nice guy that will let Cuban run all over him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out | Forde's Sportsology to assist | no chance on Ujiri? - by cjeter24 - 06-22-2021, 09:35 PM