Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-22-2021, 07:10 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: The one thing I will give Cuban credit for if it is Finley is that he is keeping it within the Mavs family which could go a long way with player trust long term. It would probably weigh heavily on a guy like Luka who sees the loyalty Cuban shows to former players. That could be Cuban's angle here.

I have no issues with Finley as well but we do need to have guys that have agent connections and relationships. I am not sure where Finley sits in that regard but it is a worry.
That’s not to mention those agents and other GMs live off of negotiating, do we know if he’s good at that? Cause there’s no way Cuban takes all the calls and sits down with all the agents. Even if he is armed with set parameters, is he good enough to hold off of going straight to the top offer? How’s his poker face?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out | Forde's Sportsology to assist | no chance on Ujiri? - by ItsGoTime - 06-22-2021, 07:15 PM