Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-22-2021, 08:42 AM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: Seems like he's definitely looking for a better destination, and it's not just about money.

Yeah, either that OR he's simply trying to pressure Toronto ownership into some type of commitment or action he thinks is important, but that they might have been reluctant to adopt, so far. 

But regardless of why this is happening, I think it's a good sign for Ujiri fans here or across the league. There's hope. 

For the record, it's not Ujiri or bust for me. I don't even know that he's the best candidate (might be, might not).

(06-22-2021, 08:45 AM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: I definitely think the process has been ugly and messy, but the end outcome is good.    Mainly, the MBT should have been broken up a long time ago, and that it's stayed on so long is part of the reason why it's so messy.    Relationships and boundaries decayed in a way that happens with stagnation and time.   It has all he hallmarks of a bad marriage that has held on about 5 years too long.

I think THIS is fair.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out | Forde's Sportsology to assist | Voulgaris likely out? - by KillerLeft - 06-22-2021, 08:48 AM