Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-22-2021, 08:36 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: What about people's "narratives" about Donnie? RC? Luka? Size? Wingspan? Defense vs. offense? 

Out of all the things we talk about, you think people's narratives about Cuban are actually a problem? 

It seems like you're suggesting that opinions with which you disagree are narratives, to which people are addicted, born from involuntary psychology, but that your opinions are based on logic and reason. Say it ain't so, Kamm.

I am speaking to the DEFINITIVENESS of how many are talking about Cuban, when I don't believe they could actually have a clue about the real truth of the inner workings of all the dysfunction.

I see people speaking as if it isn't an OPINION or SPECULATION or EDUCATED GUESS, but like they KNOW. That's what is bizarre to me. 

I love people having opinions, when they know it is just an opinion. I do not care for the posturing that presents one's opinions as "unassailable fact." If you think I am doing this, just push me a little on it and I will be happy to respond and self reflect.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out | Forde's Sportsology to assist | Voulgaris likely out? - by Kammrath - 06-22-2021, 08:40 AM